I have been reviewing the new Escape Reality Book which is a collection of short fiction stories written by lots of different women and teenagers to provide some relief and escape from reality during this difficult time of lockdown.
The book has been edited and published by a company called Fuzzy Flamingo who has done a wonderful job of putting the stories together and on the stunning front cover. These stories have been written and the book put together in less than 3 weeks which is an amazing achievement for all the authors and Jen at Fuzzy Flamingo.
The book contains 21 different short fiction stories and every one of them is completely different. The stories contain murder, fires, garden escapes, African adventures and lots more.
All the stories are short and easy to read and perfect as the title suggests to escape reality. If you, like me, have children around and find it hard to fully immerse yourself in a book for hours due to the constant interruptions then this book is great as you can read the stories in short bursts and it is not too hard to dip in and out of when you have a spare moment here and there.
The stories are well written and a lot of them will leave you wanting to hear more from the author. A couple of them finish on a bit of a cliffhanger that then leaves you thinking and imagining what could be happening next. There are so many different scenarios within the book that you are bound to find stories that appeal to you.
The ebook is 99p and the paperback is £8.99 you can order your copy here https://amzn.to/2Xz5aH2
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Why not take a look at my other reviews –
- No Chemical Cleaning with ENJOI have had the pleasure of reviewing ENJO products that were gifted to me from ENJO UK with Fiona Dalziel. What is ENJO? ENJO is […]
- Weighted Eye Pillow Review from Bags of LavenderOur review of the Weighted Eye Pillows from Bags of Lavender
- Escape Reality Book ReviewI have been reviewing the new Escape Reality Book which is a collection of short fiction stories written by lots of different women and teenagers […]
- Sand Art Kid’s Activity Subscription Box ReviewOur review of the Sand Art Subscription Box from Stephanie Keeble, Kids Bee Happy Independent Consultant
- My Recommended Reading ListI wanted to share with you my non-fiction recommended reading list. I love nothing more than to lose myself in a good book and given […]