A Positive Lockdown Poem –
Below is a short lockdown poem I wrote to send out some positive vibes to others while we are having to stay inside.
Find You Inner Rainbow
When times are tough,
and you feel you have had enough,
it’s important that we all stick together,
to ride out this stormy weather.
You may be isolated inside your home,
that doesn’t mean you need to be alone,
send a picture, an email or call a friend,
with virtual love there really is no end.
Dig deep and find your inner rainbow.
Then let that love and positivity flow.
Spread those positive vibes far and wide,
sending out happiness to others while staying inside.
Written by Cheryl Lee-White
My Lockdown Poem on Youtube
You can also take a look at my shop for my children’s rhyming books and a collection of positive poem keyrings for a special friend or mum.
Subscribe to our newsletter!
- Breezy Family Character Creator ReviewWe have been reviewing the brilliant character creator from Breezy Family. You can create a portrait of yourself or your whole family into customized characters […]
- Cosmourse Virtual Art Classes ReviewWe were so lucky to be gifted these children’s virtual art classes from Cosmourse for the purpose of reviewing. Who are Cosmourse Cosmourse is a […]
- Our Visit to Stanton Drew Stone CirclesWe recently visited the ancient Stanton Drew stone circles in Somerset, UK. After finding out about these ancient stone circles from a clip on a […]
- Danny Dingles book series with Books2DoorWe were gifted a gift voucher to use and review Books2door online book store where we choose the Danny Dingles Series. About Books2Door We were […]
- Downloadable Kid’s Summer Activities ChecklistI have put together a kid’s downloadable summer activities checklist with activities to keep your kid’s busy over the summer holidays. I have only included […]