This is a short poem that I put together for an amazing mum. I love to write poetry and mums are so amazing they do so much for us. That is why I thought I would put together a poem of gratitude for them. It is a lovely little poem to show how amazing mums are and how much we love them.
Poem for an Amazing Mum
Mum you will always be by my side,
With the unconditional love that you provide,
Millions of kisses you have showered upon me,
To your family you are a true devotee,
You are my saviour through dark times,
That is why I love you longtime.
This is one of the poems taken from my book ‘Poetry to Inspire and Uplift‘ full of positive and uplifting poetry.
If you enjoyed my poem you can purchase it as a 76 mm x 51 mm keyring as a gift for your mum by visiting my products page.
In my shop, you will also find a poem keyring available for an amazing friend that you can send as a gift to show them you care.
If you enjoy reading poetry why not also take a look at the lockdown poem I wrote called- Find Your Inner Rainbow to help spread some love and positivity during this difficult time.
I have also recorded this poem as a Youtube video which you can watch here –
Subscribe to our newsletter!
I was so inspired by the efforts that Captain Tom Moore put in to stand up for his country and raise vital funds for the NHS that I also put together a poem celebrating his achievements. A Poem for Captain Tom Moore
- Dig – Children’s Book ReviewWe have had the pleasure of reviewing the fabulous children’s book Dig which has been written by children’s author Nicky Gilbody and illustrated by Stephanie …
- Kid’s Christmas Craft Ideas – Handmade Christmas DecorationsHere are some of the Kid’s Christmas Craft Ideas that we have enjoyed over the years and that look great and also make lovely homemade …
- Raising a Warrior – 12 week Course, I Found My BraveMy daughters and I have been doing Raising a Warrior’s 12 week Warrior Course, I Found My Brave. This is a 12-week online course for …
- Love Thy Body Book ReviewI had the privilege to be an advanced reader of the amazing new book Love Thy Body written by Laura Bland, Ana Bonasera and Serena …
- Suzie Goes to School Book ReviewI had the opportunity this week to review this wonderful book ‘Suzie Goes to School‘ written by Charlotte Olson. This book is one of the …