Hama Bead bowls are so pretty and will add colour and decor to any room. They are also great for storing your odds and ends in. My girls use theirs to store there jewellery and lip glosses in.
The best thing is they are so simple to make and the kids will feel so proud to display the finished result.
How to Make a Hama Bead Bowl
What you need
Heat Proof Bowl
Some of my posts contain affiliated links to products where I may receive a small fee if these products are bought.
1. First, get a heatproof bowl and spray round some fry light to lightly grease the bowl.
2. Put the Hama beads into the bowl. We have used the multicolour mix but you can use any colours that you like, Hama beads come in a wide range of colours to choose from.
3. After that, you need to flatten down the beads to the shape of the bottom of the bowl and ensure they are up the sides of the bowl too.
4. Once flattened carefully place the bowl in the oven making sure not to knock the bowl. Cook on 180 degrees celsius for 10 – 15 minutes. Then take out and leave on the side to cool.
5. Once cooled the bowl will go hard so you can gently peel it out of the dish. You now have a beautiful bowl to display and use for storage.
Subscribe to our newsletter!
If you enjoyed reading my post why not take a look at my other post –
- Kid’s Christmas Craft Ideas – Handmade Christmas DecorationsHere are some of the Kid’s Christmas Craft Ideas that we have enjoyed over the …
- Cosmourse Virtual Art Classes ReviewWe were so lucky to be gifted these children’s virtual art classes from Cosmourse for …
- Upcycle old tins – How to make Decoupage PotsThis is my post on how to make decoupage pots. This is a great activity …
- Sand Art Kid’s Activity Subscription Box ReviewOur review of the Sand Art Subscription Box from Stephanie Keeble, Kids Bee Happy Independent Consultant
- Kid’s Science Experiment – Effects of NegativityA science experiment for children to show the importance of kindness.
- Easy Indoor Craft & Activities for KidsA selection of easy Indoor crafts and activities to do with kids.