I have put together a kid’s downloadable summer activities checklist with activities to keep your kid’s busy over the summer holidays.
I have only included activities that hopefully cover every families situation during this pandemic. I know some families are still staying away from public places due to health reasons so I have made it as inclusive as possible leaving out activities that are in public places that are likely to be busy.
Download My Summer Activities Checklist
Why Not Subscribe to my newsletter to keep updated and receive future resources.
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Activities for Kids
Below is the activities for kids that are included in my downloadable checklist –
- Go on a Bug Hunt
- Have a Picnic
- Draw and create your own Monster
- Play with bubbles
- Make something out of a toilet roll
- Read a new book
- Paint a beach scene
- Go pond dipping
- Make a sock puppet or creation
- Go on a long walk
- Go, Blackberry Picking
- Paint rocks
- Build a den (either inside or outside)
- Bake a Cake
- Draw a self-portrait
- Do some crazy dancing
- Do yoga
- Make your own pizza
- Make a pavement picture with chalk
- Have a water fight
- Make salt dough creations
- Go Stargazing
- Set up an obstacle course
- Roast Marshmallows
- Create your own exercise routine
- Grow a new plant
- Create your own comic strip
- Climb a Tree
Share your pictures of each activity you complete with me using the hashtag #thesimplemumsummer on Facebook and Instagram for a chance to be featured on my page.
Please do share in the comments what your kids favourite activities are and what you will be doing this summer to keep busy and entertained, I would love to hear from you.
Why not also read my other posts –
- Breezy Family Character Creator Review
- Cosmourse Virtual Art Classes Review
- Our Visit to Stanton Drew Stone Circles
- Danny Dingles book series with Books2Door
- Downloadable Kid’s Summer Activities Checklist
- Interview with Award-Winning Author Pete Johnson