I was privileged to be asked to be part of A Pirate Song blog tour and I got the chance to read and review Justin Davis’s delightful new book A Pirate Song.
About the Book
A Pirate Song is a vibrant rhyming picture book for children that will really immerse them in the world of pirates. Throughout the book the words are written in a true pirate style with a lot of ‘Are Ye’ and ‘Me hearties’, there is even a pirate song for the children to learn and join in with.
This is a great book for younger children especially those that love Pirates. My girls enjoyed reading the book and following the Pirates on their adventure across the stormy seas to look for buried treasure. The rhythm and flow of the book make it easy for younger children to read and join in with.
The book has been beautifully illustrated by Stephanie Jayne who also illustrated my first children’s book ‘Pete The Cheeky Parakeet’. The pictures are bold and bright and really help bring the story to life.
Where to Buy the Book
You can order your copy here – https://amzn.to/31tbCQX
Some of my posts contain affiliated links to products where I may receive a small fee if these products are bought.
Why not take a look at my other children’s book reviews –
Subscribe to our newsletter!
- Find Your Inner Rainbow- Lockdown PoemA positive lockdown poem
- Mental Health Awareness WeekA poem for Mental Health and useful helpline number.
- A Poem for Captain Tom MooreThis is a poem that I wrote for Captain Tom Moore as I was inspired […]
- Lockdown PoemsA collection of lockdown poems written to inspire others.
- A Poem for An Amazing MumThis is a short poem that I put together for an amazing mum. I love […]