Latest Posts from The Simple Mum
- Financial Independence for Parents – whatever your situation.It’s not what you earn, it’s what you keep that counts Financial Independence for Parents – whatever your situation. Have you ever heard that phrase […]
- Upcycle old tins – How to make Decoupage PotsThis is my post on how to make decoupage pots. This is a great activity it is super cheap, easy to do and you will […]
- No Chemical Cleaning with ENJOI have had the pleasure of reviewing ENJO products that were gifted to me from ENJO UK with Fiona Dalziel. What is ENJO? ENJO is […]
- Why you Should Listen to Your Gut InstinctBecoming a parent can feel like the best thing you have ever done, it can fill you with amazing moments of joy and fulfilment and […]
- The Health Benefits of Nature and Ways to Enjoy Nature.This Summer lets go wild, get outside and enjoy the health benefits of nature. Nature can really help improve our physical and mental health and […]
- Healthy Breakfast Recipe – Eggs Florentine with SalmonA health breakfast recipe of eggs Florentine with smoked salmon.
Find me on Social Media
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Welcome to my Parenting Blog!
My name is Cheryl Lee-White and I live in Somerset with my partner Dino and crazy girls Isabella, Lia and Alexa.
Here I share my journey on parenting and ways to raise children.
Being a parent isn’t an easy job so I share my parenting advice and tips that I have picked up along the way to help others.
- Why you should be using this time to upskill
- 5 Positive Parenting Techniques Every Parent Should Know!
- Kid’s Homeschooling Activities
We are an active family who enjoys being outdoors and exploring new places when we can. I believe in the benefits of nature for both children and adults. Being outdoors can have a big impact on mental health and well-being.
In my blog you will find family recipes, kid’s craft and activity ideas to keep your little ones busy, lots of posts on mental health & well-being for both adults and children, places to visit both in the UK and for holidays abroad, parenting advice on what I have picked up along the way and also from guest posts, inspirational interviews, product reviews including children’s book reviews and much, much more.
- Upcycle old tins – How to make Decoupage Pots
- Sand Art Kid’s Activity Subscription Box Review
- Kid’s Science Experiment – Effects of Negativity
Find Me on Social Media
The Book of Silly Rhymes
I am also an award-winning children’s author of The Book of Silly Rhymes.
This book was written for reluctant readers and it is a collection of silly and a little bit rude rhymes to bring laughter to reading time. It is printed in the open dyslexia font to help with ease of reading.
Pete the Cheeky Parakeet
My other children’s book is Pete The Cheeky Parakeet which is a lighthearted funny rhyming story with a great message about friendship and kindness for children aged 3-7 years old.
I also have a love for writing poetry which you can read in the poems section on my blog.
Enter your email below to subscribe to my newsletter