My name is Cheryl and I live in Somerset with my partner Dino and crazy girls Isabella, Lia and Alexa.
Here I share my journey on parenting through the ups and downs on raising children and how we try to keep things simple. We are an active family who enjoy being outdoors and exploring new places when we can.
In my blog you will find recipes, craft ideas, activities for children, places to visit, parenting advice, inspirational interviews, product reviews and much, much more.
I am also a children’s author of Pete the Cheeky Parakeet and The Book of Silly Rhymes which you will find details of below.
- Business and Marketing
- Children's Books
- Children's Crafts and Activities
- Guest Posts
- Inspirational Interviews
- Mental health & Wellbeing
- Parenting Advice
- Places to visit
- Product Reviews
Latest Blog Posts
- Winning the Mealtime BattleWritten by Sarah Alder of Kitchen Titbits As a couple, food is probably what binds us the most. When we welcomed H into the world, we were … Read more
- Please stop worrying about homeschooling your childrenAlmost overnight parents across the world have now become teachers and are trying to do the very best they can to home school their children in a … Read more
- The Pointless Book by Alfie Deyes in association with Books2doorWe were so lucky to be able to use and review Books2door amazing online bookstore that has so many wonderful children and young adult books at great … Read more
- Ways to help with mental health and anxiety during the Corona VirusThis is a very difficult time that we are all facing and as well as looking after our physical health we need to also think about our … Read more
- Easy Indoor Craft & Activities for Children & ToddlersWith the resent events and schools having to close and families self-isolating I thought I would share a post filled with indoor craft and activities for children … Read more
Enter your email below to subscribe to my newsletter