New Book Out Now
50% of the sales profit will be donated to Samaritans a registered charity
Latest Posts from The Simple Mum
- Raising a Warrior – 12 week Course, I Found My BraveMy daughters and I have been doing Raising a Warrior’s 12 week Warrior Course, I Found My Brave. This is a 12-week online course for […]
- Love Thy Body Book ReviewI had the privilege to be an advanced reader of the amazing new book Love Thy Body written by Laura Bland, Ana Bonasera and Serena […]
- Suzie Goes to School Book ReviewI had the opportunity this week to review this wonderful book ‘Suzie Goes to School‘ written by Charlotte Olson. This book is one of the […]
- Poetry to Inspire and Uplift – Number #1 BestsellerWow, what an amazing launch I had for the ebook version of my new book ‘Poetry to Inspire and Uplift’ this week. On the first […]
- Breezy Family Character Creator ReviewWe have been reviewing the brilliant character creator from Breezy Family. You can create a portrait of yourself or your whole family into customized characters […]
- Cosmourse Virtual Art Classes ReviewWe were so lucky to be gifted these children’s virtual art classes from Cosmourse for the purpose of reviewing. Who are Cosmourse Cosmourse is a […]
Find me on Social Media
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Welcome to my Parenting Blog!
My name is Cheryl Lee-White and I live in Somerset with my partner Dino and crazy girls Isabella, Lia and Alexa.
Here I share my journey on parenting and ways to raise children.
Being a parent isn’t an easy job so I share my parenting advice and tips that I have picked up along the way to help others.
- Why you should be using this time to upskill
- 5 Positive Parenting Techniques Every Parent Should Know!
- Kid’s Homeschooling Activities
We are an active family who enjoys being outdoors and exploring new places when we can. I believe in the benefits of nature for both children and adults. Being outdoors can have a big impact on mental health and well-being.
In my blog you will find family recipes, kid’s craft and activity ideas to keep your little ones busy, lots of posts on mental health & well-being for both adults and children, places to visit both in the UK and for holidays abroad, parenting advice on what I have picked up along the way and also from guest posts, inspirational interviews, product reviews including children’s book reviews and much, much more.
- Cosmourse Virtual Art Classes Review
- Downloadable Kid’s Summer Activities Checklist
- Upcycle old tins – How to make Decoupage Pots
Find Me on Social Media
The Book of Silly Rhymes
I am also an award-winning children’s author of The Book of Silly Rhymes.
This book was written for reluctant readers and it is a collection of silly and a little bit rude rhymes to bring laughter to reading time. It is printed in the open dyslexia font to help with ease of reading.
Pete the Cheeky Parakeet
My other children’s book is Pete The Cheeky Parakeet which is a lighthearted funny rhyming story with a great message about friendship and kindness for children aged 3-7 years old.
I also have a love for writing poetry which you can read in the poems section on my blog.
Enter your email below to subscribe to my newsletter