My name is Cheryl and I live in Somerset with my partner Dino and crazy girls Isabella, Lia and Alexa.
Here I share my journey on parenting through the ups and downs on raising children and how we try to keep things simple. We are an active family who enjoy being outdoors and exploring new places when we can.
In my blog you will find recipes, craft ideas, activities for children, places to visit, parenting advice, inspirational interviews, product reviews and much, much more.
I am also a children’s author of Pete the Cheeky Parakeet and The Book of Silly Rhymes which you will find details of below.
- Business and Marketing
- Children's Books
- Children's Crafts and Activities
- Inspirational People
- Mental health & Wellbeing
- Parenting Advice
- Places to visit
- Product Reviews
Latest Blog Posts
- How to make Decoupage heartsI love making handmade decorations, I just love sitting down with my girls and creating beautiful handmade items we can be proud of. We have made flower … Read more
- I am your friend. A book of Hope – Book ReviewIf you are ever feeling down or having a bad day, this wonderful little book is just what you need to pick yourself up. I am your … Read more
- Why Madeira is a great Family holiday Destination and things to do there!Madeira is a Portuguese hidden gem which is often overlooked by travellers. Madeira is a beautiful island located of the northwest coast of Africa. No matter where … Read more
- Window sticker activity for ChildrenA while ago my sister sent my girls a pack of Amos Glass Deco pens as a present (she does always send them cool presents). I had … Read more
- New Years Health & Fitness Routines – Why They Do Not Work and What We Should Be DoingWhy! Why do we do it to ourselves. With the beginning of every new year we all make these health and fitness goals that just are not … Read more
Enter your email below to subscribe to my newsletter
Some of my post contain affiliated links to products where I may receive a small fee if these products are bought.I will only ever link to products that I have tried and tested and that I feel confident about recommending.