My name is Cheryl and I live in Somerset with my partner Dino and crazy girls Isabella, Lia and Alexa.
Here I share my journey on parenting through the ups and downs on raising children and how we try to keep things simple. We are an active family who enjoy being outdoors and exploring new places when we can.
In my blog you will find recipes, craft ideas, activities for children, places to visit, parenting advice, inspirational interviews, product reviews and much, much more.
I am also a children’s author of Pete the Cheeky Parakeet and The Book of Silly Rhymes which you can order your copies from my shop.
- Business and Marketing
- Children's Books
- Children's Crafts and Activities
- Guest Posts
- Inspirational Interviews
- Mental health & Wellbeing
- Parenting Advice
- Places to visit
- Product Reviews
Latest Blog Posts
- Sand Art Children’s Activity Subscription Box ReviewOur review of the Sand Art Subscription Box from Stephanie Keeble, Kids Bee Happy Independent Consultant
- Mental Health Awareness WeekA poem for Mental Health and useful helpline number.
- Why you should be using this time to upskillThe importance of upskilling and ways to upskill during lockdown.
- My Interview for Miss Digital Media WebsiteI had the pleasure of being interviewed by Beckie of Miss Digital Media check out the interview here https://www.missdigitalmedia.co.uk/brands-books-and-bios/ This is what Beckie has to say about […]
- 5 Positive Parenting Techniques Every Parent Should Know!You think you know it all until that charming little bundle of joy starts taking you through hell with all the demands you cannot meet and behaviour you cannot stand. Are you doing something wrong? Well, it’s time to adopt different parenting techniques.
- The Love/Hate Science Experiment to show the effects of Kindness and NegativityThe Love/Hate science experiment is a great experiment that all children and adults should do and the results are astonishing and will teach a lot about the […]
Enter your email below to subscribe to my newsletter